Wi-Fi Direct is a connection type proffered by the most HP wireless printers released in 2014 and later. The purpose of launching such connection option to HP wireless printer users is they can use Wi-Fi Direct when no local wireless network is available. This makes your printer wireless connection work so convenient and simple. If you want to Connect HP Printer to Wi-Fi Direct but don’t have an idea to do this, don’t worry! Just go through the following directives:
· In Windows, search for “Printers and scanners” tab and open it.
· Click “Add a printer or scanner” tab.
· Click “Show Wi-Fi Direct printers”.
· Select your printer with DIRECT in the name.
· Click “Add a device”.
· In the next, “Enter the WPS PIN for your printer” window will prompt. Look for the PIN on the printer control panel.
· Enter the PIN.
· Click “Next” to finish the connection.
Now, you can print wirelessly without any hassle.